The Client Experience Starts Sooner than You Think
Michael Kitces, CFP®, CLU
Partner and Director of Research, Pinnacle Advisory Group
Publisher, The Kitces Report & Nerd’s Eye View
In Michael’s session, you’ll learn:
- How to remove the ‘work’ for the prospect and make it easier to find you
- When to fire your web site designer
- How to transform your business drastically with a few focused steps
Free Issue of The Kitces Report, a bi-monthly newsletter, bringing you analysis and insights on advanced financial planning strategies. Click to receive your FREE GIFT.
Launch Your Own Podcast
Stephanie Sammons, CFP®
CEO, Wired Advisor
In Stephanie’s session, you’ll learn:
- Tips to plan your content (how much, what kind, and more!)
- How to get your podcast on iTunes
- Tools to make recording easier and faster
Plus we share two inspiring books we love!
The Wired Advisor’s Guide to Podcasts – Claim your step-by-step guide to help you launch this powerful content marketing strategy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Podcast Guide.
Deliver Real Value Through Content Curation
In Jay’s session, you’ll learn:
- The 6 reasons why curation should be the foundation of your online strategy
- How to contextualize the content you share
- How to avoid being part of the “noise”
Free weekly content to share! Subscribe to Jay’s Pay it Forward. It’s simple. You give Jay your email address, and he gives you ideas, insights and content to share in your networks. Click to receive your FREE Gift.
Get the Most out of your CRM
Director, Redtail Technology
In David’s session, you’ll learn:
- How to map processes and create workflows
- How to leverage your CRM to improve the experience you offer
- How to make your life (and your staff’s life) easier
Sign up for 30-day Free Trial of Redtail CRM. Redtail’s been successfully designing CRM solutions—in the cloud!—specifically for financial professionals since 2003! No one else can say that. Automated workflows, an intuitive user interface, and integrations galore. That’s working smarter! Click to receive your FREE Gift.
Cyber Security for Advisors
Co-Founder QuonWarrene, Digital Well Podcast
In Blane’s session, you’ll learn:
- The challenges advisors face and steps to sure up their personal and business security.
- 3 tips to establish a strong security baseline (Plus 3 more for veteran advisors!)
- How to ‘let go’ of the security worry and focus on what you do best
7 Cyber Security Tips & Resource Guide. Click to receive your FREE Gift.
LinkedIn Strategies for Advisors
Founder, Linked Selling, LinkedInUniversity.com
In Josh’s session, you’ll learn:
- Tips to improve your LinkedIn Profile
- How to differentiate yourself in a crowded space
- The “comfortable way” to generate referrals
Access more free training: Create a Massive LinkedIn Referral Network with THE Most Influential Players in Your Market. Click to receive your FREE Gift.
Deepen Your Client Engagement
President, If Not Now Research
In Julie’s session, you’ll learn how to:
- Segment your client base
- Communicate effectively to each segment
- Align your service offering(s) with your resources
3 Ideas That Will Transform Your Business. Click to receive your FREE Gift.
The Spotlight will feature one outstanding advisor every month who will candidly share his or her thoughts on success, failure and the specific tactics that have transformed their businesses.
May’s The Spotlight featuring Jack Thurman (including the previous spotlight featuring Katherine Liola)
Bonus: Cost is regular $79
but we are giving it away for $15 (with an extra spotlight for free)
URL Link: https://spotlight.ifnotnowresearch.com/event/register
Voucher Code for discount: Ifnotnow?
Take Control of your Online Reputation
Founder, The Social Adviser
In Baz’s session, you’ll learn how to:
- Get over ‘perfection’ and get into action
- Communicate your true value
- Break out of the “box” and stand out online
Access more free training: LinkedIn Unlocked – Securing Your Professional Brand. Click to receive your FREE Gift.
Technology & Your Practice
Alan Moore, CFP®
Co-Founder, XY Planning Network
In Alan’s session, you’ll learn how to:
- Be location independent
- Improve efficiency through technology
- Support living “Your Great Life”
“The Virtual Advisor.” This eBook explain why working virtually makes sense for both you and your clients, how to set up and efficiently run a virtual business, and what you need to know to handle compliance issues and marketing yourself both locally and online. Click to receive your FREE Gift.
Keep it Simple: Communication Skills that Put the Client First
Carl Richards, CFP®
Author, The Behavior Gap & The One-Page Financial Plan
In Carl’s session, you’ll learn:
- The 3 reasons people hire an advisor
- Who is at risk of being replaced
- How to give a remarkable experience
- What souvenir marketing is and why it works
Plus, Carl shares his challenge exercise to improve your relationships right from the first meeting (you’ll need a stop watch!)
10 Ways to Achieve Work / Life Balance
CEO, Wealth Management Marketing, Inc.In Kristen’s session, you’ll learn:
- Plan and defend your calendar
- Stay accountable to your personal goals even when work gets busy
- How to do what only what inspires you at work
Plus Kristen will tell you the next person you should hire!
10 Ways to Achieve Work / Life Balance – Get a copy of Kristen’s tips to help you find balance between your career and life outside the office. Click to receive your FREE Gift.
How to Price Your Services by Value
Founder, Strategic Consulting & Training
In Jim’s session, you’ll learn:
- Why advisors should not set their own price
- What value pricing really is and why it’ll become the norm
- How to balance your initial survival (“I need money”) with setting healthy pricing habits
- How to break out of your comfort zone and raise your prices
Access More Free Training plus download Jim’s book,Delivering Certainty: The Secrets to Engaging Financial Advice Clients. Click to receive your FREE Gift.
In Bill’s session, you’ll learn:
- Why using video can set you apart
- How to improve your Hypermedia Skills
- Techniques to make your videos better (plus, where and how to start!)
Sign up to be the first to know when Bill’s virtual coaching “Building Trust Online” video training course is released. Click to receive your FREE Gift.
Technology, Outsourcing & Your Clients
Partner, Betterment Institutional
In Steve’s session, you’ll learn:
- How to leverage RoboAdvisors’ technology to simplify running your practice
- What the biggest threat to advisors really is (no, it’s not Robo’s)
- How to deliver service the way your clients want you to
Content Marketing, Blogging, & Engaging Online
Advisor Relations, Ask An Advisor, NerdWallet
In Cliff’s session, you’ll learn:
- Leverage your energy and time to reach MORE people in your target audience with ONE effort.
- Get quoted in national and local publications
- Gather social proof, and much more!
Free access to NerdWallet’s Advisor Resource Center. Click to receive your FREE GIFT.
Improve your Prospect and Client Meetings
Vice President, Money Quotient
In Amy’s session, you’ll learn:
- What questions and exercises are effective
- Which tools help support open conversation
- How to incorporate whole life planning into your process
4 downloadable tools to improve the quality & effectiveness of your prospect and client meetings. Click to receive your FREE GIFT.
Turn Your “Practice” into a “Business”
Jamie Cornehlsen, CFA
In Jamie’s session, you’ll learn:
- Strategies to navigate the 7 stages of having a business
- Tips to manage real priorities vs.“urgencies”
- How to direct your energy to what you do best (and delegate the rest)
Download the “21 Point Day Scorecard” – hold yourself accountable and achieve sales growth! Click to receive your FREE GIFT.
Your Sticky Experience: Deepen Your Value with Technology
Scott Burns, CFA
Co-Founder, Guide Financial
In Scott’s session, you’ll learn how to:
- Complement Your Advice with technology
- Attract Prospects to test-drive your experience
- Make it easy for clients to stay
Free 15 Day Trial of Guide Financial – Enabling financial advisors and institutions to provide comprehensive guidance to every client. Click to receive your FREE GIFT.
Fiduciary Standard and What it Means for Your Practice
Sheryl Garrett, CFP®, AIF®
Founder, Garrett Planning Network
In Sheryl’s session, you’ll learn:
- Insights from her recent White House experience
- The 5 Core Principles of being a fiduciary
- What you can do to separate yourself from industry negativity and stand out as a “good guy or gal”
Fiduciary Oath Certificate & Cover Letter. Click to receive your FREE GIFT.
Digital Marketing: How to Create Your Online Success
Sophia Bera, CFP®
Jude Boudreaux, CFP®
Co-Founders, Social Financial Planner
In Sophia and Jude’s session, you’ll learn:
- Strategies to help you show up in google
- How to build your newsletter list
- How to leverage your blog and social media to catch the attention of ideal clients and the media
Download their free guide: 10 Easy-to-Implement Twitter Tips for Financial Planners. Click to receive your FREE GIFT.